The most exciting Stock Market Trading Competition
in the Philippines is back!
BIGGER PRIZES AWAIT ALL THE WINNERS!
In partnership with 2TradeAsia, we are proud to present
Investagrams Trading Cup 2018!
How to Join
1. Anyone can join the competition! Experience trading in the Philippine Stock Market through Investagrams Trading Cup 2018.
2. You must have an Investagrams account. If you don’t have one yet, you can sign-up for FREE here: https://www.investagrams.com/Welcome/Register
3. The last day for registration is on September 23, 2018 (Sunday). Please secure your entry to the competition HERE
4. There are two types of competition passes:
The Regular Competition Pass grants basic entry to the competition.
The Investa Booster Pass includes basic entry to the competition and allows you to reach your FULL POTENTIAL:
– DOUBLE the total base cash PRIZE from Php 250,000 to Php 500,000
– BONUS POT PRIZE on top of the base cash prize (the pot increases for each player that joins)
– Three-Part Learning Module containing Fundamentals, Technicals, and Trader Strategy & Profiling
Only 1 entry and account per person is allowed in the competition.
5. After fulfilling your payment through BPI, BDO, 7–Eleven (Coins.ph), or Credit/Debit Card please send a copy of your deposit slip at [email protected] and upload a scanned image of your VALID ID (Government ID, Driver’s License, Passport, TIN, Unified ID, Voter’s ID, etc.) or School ID (for students) to this link: https://www.investagrams.com/Account/Settings/AccountSettings
6. After fulfilling your payment and sending your receipt and valid ID, we will e-mail you a confirmation for your Investagrams Trading Cup 2018 registration. Please give us 24 to 48 hours to reply considering the influx of entries.
7. Once confirmed, you are on our database already! You will now have access to the trading lobby. The official start is on August 20, 2018 (Monday)— we will send you reminders and further details as we near the competition.
The competition starts on September 24, 2018 (Monday) and ends on December 28, 2018 (Friday).
If you reach the Top 10 of the competition rankings, there will be a required defense where you will be asked to do a brief presentation about your stock picks, strategies and insights for the competition. Winners shall also be awarded on this date. The tentative date of the defense will be around January next year.
The defense presentation is required for all the Top 10 winners but this has NO WEIGHT in determining the winners of the competition. The rankings are based purely on your trading performance. This is more of an avenue where we can get to know you personally before we give out the prizes.
We prefer to meet you in person, but for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) or those who cannot go to Metro Manila (we will confirm your address and situation) during the defense day, you may present through online video call.
How to WIN
1. Each player will start with Php 100,000 virtual money. The goal of the game is simple — trade your account for the whole competition period and aim for the highest profits. The players with the highest rankings while playing within the rules will win.
2. The players will use the Virtual Trading Platform of Investagrams.com which tracks the stock price movements in the PSE. The system automatically calculates transaction fees to make it more realistic. To know more about our virtual trading platform, please visit this link: http://invs.st/InvestaVirtualTrading
3. Players may only trade from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, with lunch break between 12:00 NN to 1:30 PM — just like the regular trading hours in the Philippine Stock Exchange. No trading shall be done at the pre-close period of 3:15 to 3:20 PM; the system will resume trading at 3:20:01 PM.
4. Players can only transact using the current prices of the stock, meaning it changes accordingly to the actual market prices. You can only transact Market Orders; you have to monitor the market when you want to buy and sell.
5. Attached below is the list of all the tradeable stocks for the competition:
6. ALL PLAYERS must read and comply with the detailed Trading Rules and Mechanics here: http://invs.st/TradingCupMechanics
7. Investagrams has the right to add or modify the rules of the competition to ensure the integrity of the Investagrams Trading Cup 2018. Announcements shall be made if there are any changes. Rest assured, we prioritize keeping the competition as FAIR as possible to all participants.
Only the Top 1 to 40 rankings will be announced as official winners, which means that the 40 winners may be a combination of participants with Regular and Investa Booster Passes. There will be no separate rankings for the two types of passes.
For those who availed of the Regular Competition Pass.
For those who availed of the Investa Booster Pass.
What are you waiting for?
Don’t miss out on this solid opportunity!
Investagrams has helped thousands of Filipinos all over the world on their stock market journey. Now, we’re aiming to help thousands more! Follow us on InvestaDaily for investing tips and stock market advice to help you reach your first million.